It is so hard to believe that in about 24 hours I will be headed across the Atlantic Ocean to London, England. Finally? At the moment there are mixed emotions; yes I am thrilled and still excited to go, but after the beautiful snow and a going-away afternoon get together, I hate to leave my home and miss the people here. However, at the same time, I can't wait to be on my own in one of the greatest cities to see all the sights and experience the culture [especially the accents!]. Oh, and of course I cannot wait to take my classes either: History from Hitler to the Beatles, The Culture of rock feat. the Beatles, Theatre [where I'll see a show once a week], and my Education Practicum [where I'll teach in the UK school system]. So, ready to go?!? YES!!
Be sure to check in here as I share the next four months of The London Experience with you. Who knows what London has in store for me...
Cheerio,
Court
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment